- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Ask us about our all natural,herbal, Homeopet Anxiety Drops. They also work well with thunderstorm anxiety which comes in very handy during summer storms.
- Spring vacation is coming soon. Be sure to call us and schedule your pet for our "stress free boarding". Call early. We always book up fast for holidays.
Even in the Winter months please remember to protect your pet against fleas/ticks and heartworms. Ask us about our specials on some of the latest and most effective products on today's market. OTHER POTENTIAL WINTERTIME RISKS INCLUDE:
- Be sure to apply Sunscreen if your pet is going to be out in the sun more than just a few minutes. Pets with light skin and short or thin hair are particularly prone to sunburn or skin cancer.
- Dehydration in dogs and cats is a real possibility even during the cold months. Telltale signs include dry gums, loss of skin elasticity, excessive drooling. Don't wait for these signs. Give your pet plenty of playtime breaks in the shade and access of fresh water.
- Don't ever leave 'FLUFFY' in the car. Some pets have a difficult time regulating their body temperature so take your pet with you or leave them at home during shopping trips
- Avoid Antifreeze! This is still a risk during Winter months because cars tend to leak and overheat more. Pets find it delicious and even very small amounts are poisonous to dogs and cats. So use caution with walking your dog or letting your outdoor cat roam the streets.